Not Currently Available
A Labradoodle stud service is a breeding service that involves using a male Labradoodle (a cross between a Labrador Retriever and a Poodle) as a stud to breed with a female Labradoodle or other breed of dog. The goal of this breeding service is to produce Labradoodle puppies with specific characteristics, such as a certain coat type or temperament.
The stud dog is typically chosen for his desirable traits, such as excellent health, a good temperament, and a desirable coat type.
The owner of the female dog, known as the dam, typically pays a fee to the owner of the stud dog in exchange for the use of his services. The fee may vary depending on the stud dog’s specific characteristics, such as his coat type, health, and temperament. Some stud dog owners may also require the dam to be health tested and cleared for certain genetic diseases before breeding.
After breeding, the dam will typically have a litter of puppies, which will be a combination of the traits of both the stud dog and the dam. These puppies can be sold as pets, or used for further breeding.
For those who are interested in owning a Labradoodle, a stud service can be an option to consider. It is important to thoroughly research the stud dog and the dam, as well as the breeder, to ensure that the puppies will be healthy and have a good temperament.
We offer our male Labradoodle Chester out for stud service.
The process for the Labradoodle stud dog service is:
- You bring your female for a meet and great so the dogs meet each other before the bitch is on heat.
- Once your female is on heat we arrange a time for the dog to be dropped over for a couple of hours.
- Within a few days you can bring your female over for a second round free of charge.
The cost of the service is $450
- Your dog should be roughly the same size.
- Your dog needs to be well socialised with humans and other dogs.
- Bookings are essential.